CES uses cutting edge supply chain practices strives to improve continually. We work with only the highest quality materials and suppliers in the industry, providing logistical support, and strategizing to maximize efficiency. Our collaboration with trusted suppliers ensures the highest quality finished product which will surpass your expectations. At every stage of the product development process, CES is there to help our customer manage project costs from design to delivery. CES applies decades of experience in supply chain management to ensure the procurement process is as efficient as possible to maximize your profit.
CES offers a wide array of logistical services to assist in supply chain management. We offer support for every stage of your product life cycle from the initial concept to final delivery. This includes repair and maintenance support, as well as update/upgrade support. Logistics services and expertise ensure your product exceeds expectations, gets to you on time, and within budget.
- Order Fulfillment
- Proprietary ProSync shipping software can support efficient shipping to end market
- Third-Party Logistics Warehousing Services
- Cross docking
- Inventory management via proprietary ProTracker software
- Bulk storage
- Inbound Material Tracking
- Logistical support for transportation by:
- Large or small shipments
- Repair Depot/Refurbishment
- Customs/logistics support
- Export consolidation
CES begins by reviewing expectations upfront, to allow for the best relationship with our new partners in supplying end users with premium products. We handle procurement and supply chain management per individual preference, but CES provides peace of mind by only working with the most reputable suppliers in the industry.
Using the customer approved suppliers and software and CES’ own proven suppliers, our engineering team delivers the best product comprised of the best components.
- ERP system ensures material status visibility
- Global procurement capability
- Strong relationships with key distributors
- All substrates
- Metal clad
- Production volumes with JIT programs and quick-turn options
- Decorative metal products
- Cable/wire harnesses
CES offers vendor managed inventory (VMI) programs to help you minimize working capital and maximize efficiency. Our solution helps reduce your inventory levels without compromising convenience by stocking maintenance and replacement parts at our warehouse. Our VMI programs can eliminate complications when material lead times are long and product demand is immediate. CES customers benefit from highly accessible materials without taking on the associated costs.
Utilizing our VMI program can reduce untimeliness and create long term solutions throughout a product’s lifespan. Let us help you focus on your customers while we manage the inventory.
- Reduce long material lead times
- Reduce costs associated with low volume material costs
- Reduce product manufacturability delays
- Decrease delivery times
- Increase customer service
- Peace of mind